Selling your Property Fast? The Real Estate market abroad as well as in Greece is a “delicate” issue that concerns most buyers and sellers. It is not easy to sell a property at the perfect price, in any area and at any time. Each season and region has its own peculiarities. Price is the main factor that will determine the period of time your property is sold.
Below are 3 basic tips for a direct sale of your property.
"Your Success is Real’s Mission"
1. The first impression is vital, in order an apartment or an old building, to be commercial.
- Be sure to give the property an attractive profile. Clean it up before a potential buyer visits it,
- Ventilate the spaces,
- Repair moisture issues,
- Make some minor repairs (painting the walls or changing frames),
- Lighten the room as much as possible,
(In the case of an unconstructed plot make sure to carry out a basic landscape and clean the area)
2. Make sure you have all the right and necessary documents.
- Contact a civil engineer to check for any illegal parts of your property, in order to issue the Certificate of Legality. This certificate is an essential document for the transfer of ownership of the property.
- Collect all the necessary papers that accompany the property. (Contracts, Building Licenses with all floor plans and the necessary documents from the Public Property registration office). These are necessary documents for the sale of an apartment, house or plot. The sale of a plot requires extra certificates such as a certificate from archeology, a certificate from the forestry department and from the local municipality.
3. Assign your property to an experienced Real Estate Broker.
The Real Estate industry is a highly competitive and specialized industry, requiring a particular management, knowledge and market know-how. It needs experience and ability to promote and advertise the property. It also requires organization and the necessary public relations.
Trust an experienced real estate agent who knows the Greek Real Estate market and the buyer’s requirements. The broker will evaluate and propose to you, a fair value of your property to sell it quickly and reliably. Lastly, the most important thing is, that he will evaluate and propose you, a fair value of your property to sell it quickly and reliably.
Having the right and attractive “profile” for your property, possessing all the necessary documents about it and having contacted an experienced real estate broker, will boost your potential to sell it.